Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Free text to speech
Multimedia and digital storytelling
Study skills tools
Tools That Compensate for Handwriting Issues
Additional free tools
Audio books are a great way to increase access in your classroom. Providing a selection of audio books for all students can support fluency, expression, and comprehension.
- a free subscription is provided with proof of a print disability
- free audio books designed for elementary readers that are also signed
60 Second Recap
- a 60 second audio/video presentation of classic works of literature
Online Audio Stories
- a collection of elementary audio books
The Mother Goose Club
has a number of rhymes and songs that provide audio support for the text.
Learn Out Loud
- over 2000 free audio and video titles including books, lectures, speeches and interviews.
- free online book library with over 8,000 titles that can be read using any free text reader (tested with Natural Reader).
is a video site featuring kids reading kids' stories. Many of the videos include captions.
- online stories read by Screen Actors Guild members.
- Barnes and Nobles free animated stories resource.
- Audio books in the public domain with human voices
- Text of books in the public domain, also available for mobile devices. Attach text-to-speech and can convert to MP3 format
- classic literature in video format, syncs human voiced audio with text. Check out their
- an online collection of stories and poems in MP3 format
CAST UDL Bookbuilder
- Interactive book maker and reader
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"