Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Free text to speech
Multimedia and digital storytelling
Study skills tools
Tools That Compensate for Handwriting Issues
Additional free tools
Additional free tools
Tools For Auditory Discrimination
What's That Sound
- engaging auditory discrimination site for younger students.
Additional Free Tools
A suite of fun targeting activities in which the targets are progressively harder to hit. Ideal for both assessment and practice. Suitable for almost any direct selection
mouse to IWB. Switch access is also available, with some activities becoming
and effect exercises, while the first two allow practice at scanning.
Think Student Materials Index
- offers dozens of interactive tools. You will LOVE this and so will your students!
Pacer Center - Kids Against Bullying Site
- very kid friendly
- Web Browser designed by a grandfather for his grandson who is on the Autism Spectrum. Appropriate for young children or those with developmental disabilities
100 Useful Tools for Special Needs Students and Educators
100 Helpful Web Tools for Every Kind of Learner
Do to Learn
Games, excellent for social skills instruction, also check out the
songs for students with cognitive disabilities. They have added an
Emotions Color Wheel
is an incredible resource to help students visually understand their feelings.
- "Video messaging in a blink," video email tool
- free fonts
- free PDF conversion tools
- a powerful social annotation research tool, with highlighting features and the ability to extract highlights
Cast UDL Lesson Builder
- provides educators with models and tools to create and adapt lessons that increase access and participation in the general education curriculum for all students.
- linear alternative to rubrics, easily create guides for students' projects.
- best for younger students.
- helps organize notes and bibliographies for essays and research papers.
- Free, cross-platform software for recording and editing sounds
Click N Type Virtual On Screen Keyboard
- copyright friendly image library for teachers and students
is a new service that provides a central location for locating captioned videos for learning English and for Internet users who have hearing impairments.
is a website for finding animated explanations of topics and concepts in the fields of health, technology, and work.
- This app allows students
online text one word at a time as slow as 25 words per minute, it can act like a finger spot holder on the digital page.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"